Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Brochures for Primary Care Physicians, to increase awareness of Cushing’s syndrome. In English and Spanish

Brochures for Primary Care Physicians, to increase awareness of Cushing's syndrome. In English and Spanish

These were sent to me by a Facebook friend who wrote:

it's Vida A, I have writen in the facebook group that I would like to upload some information that I think it's very useful. Most of it is in Spanish but maybe someone is able to understand it.
I've found it in: www.ciberer.es

 

then you go to enfermedades raras > divulgación social > boletin social  and then it's in Boletin Social number 3 (dedicated to Cushing)

I think it may be very useful

 

Thanks very much

Núria (Vida A)

GUIA_CUSHING_completa.pdf Download this file

Brochure_for_Primary_Care_physicians_-_final_version.pdf Download this file

0 comments: